Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
We left Concordia around noon today and drove through part of Iowa. The wind as slowed down some, that's why we waited until noon, to see if it would slow down a little before starting out. The high winds certainly doesn't help our fuel mileage either. We stayed outside Council Bluff, Iowa in a campground in Crescent. Not much to write about today. We are thankful that we have had safe travels so far and not too many problems along the way. Toby has been doing well as long as he can sit on my lap. Bob tried putting him in his crate on the day that we left and after listening to him howl and whine for almost 2 hours, I couldn't take it anymore and let him sit in the front with me. I know it's not the safest place to let him sit, but it is the best for our sanity.